We have Dermatoglyphic Multiple Intelligence Test or DMIT in VIETNAM business opportunity. Let’s discover your didden potentials and inborn traits through dermatoglyphics analysis!
Dermatoglyphic Analysis is a scientific term for the analysis of fingerprint, handprint and footprint. It is a method to sum up by actuarial and background system – giving the minute profile and data to make each individual to discover their natural brain potentials, advantages and disadvantages thoroughly, understand their own personality, learning style, natural advantages/disadvantages and the behaviour through the professional analysts’ interpretation and analysis.
Our R&D Department’s research and study on dermatoglyphic is based on genetics and the connection between dermatoglyphic and human brain. We read the children’s brain information, understand their natural talent and do analysis of Multiple Intelligence by dermatoglyphic method. Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Analysis can be applied for children and adult.
What to expect from DMIT in VIETNAM ?
– Discover the inborn traits/characteristics. it is important to understand a child’s innate characteristics in order to communicate (handle) with them effectively. to eliminate misunderstanding in relation to their natural-born character (stubborn, rebellious or persistent etc)
– Discover innate strengths and weakness on multiple intellegence. To know the 9 Multiple Intelligences of your child :
– Interpersonal Intelligence
– Intrapersonal Intelligece
– Logical/Mathematical Intelligence
– Visual-Spatial Intelligence
– Verbal-Linguist Intelligence
– Kinesthetic Intelligence
– Musical Intelligence
– Naturalist Intelligence
– Existential Intelligence
– To understand precisely if your child is gifted in arts, sports, music or science academic.
– Enhance learning experience by identifying preferred learning styles (kinesthetic, auditory or visual leaner), to have a clear view on the type of education method best suits their inborn learning style.
– Minimize time and financial commitments on unnecessary courses.
– Reveal hidden talents. getting an insight into a child’s inborn talent (if the child possess the quality to be an accountant, a doctor or an entrepreneur). Make academic and career choices easier.
What do the readings of DMIT in VIETNAM measure?
1. Behavior pattern based on DISC profiling
2. Percentile distribution of 9 Multiple Intelligences
3. Left & Right Brain potential
4. Preferred learning styles
5. Different Quotients (AQ, IQ, CQ, EQ)
6. Preferred career options from many careers available.
7. Workers Quadrant
8. Stress response system and more.
How is DMIT in VIETNAM comparison to conventional methods?
Conventional Testing uses questionnaire format where most of the time answers can be influenced by the emotional and mental state, wherein Dermatoglyphs Analysis is unaffected by such parameters hence offering most vivid results
How reliable DMIT in VIETNAM?
Since years many scientists and medical doctors have used genetics, embryology, Dermatoglyphs, anthropology and anatomy as basis to observe, analyze, validate and conclude the result of Dermatoglyphs. It has been most advanced and useful tool to understand the potential functioning of brain lobes. As fingerprints are unalterable and are never influenced by environment, behaviors, companies & moods, the reliability of the fingerprint analysis remain on top. The accuracy is up to 95%.