Dermatoglyphics multiple intelligence analysis is like a map that leads one to understand his own potential and talents. Everyone inherits innate intelligence from their parents. And everybody genetic parents, and have the innate intelligence from their parents. If one’s intelligence gets no opportunity to be inspired and further developed, there is no way for one to develop a full range of intelligence of memory, understanding, reasoning, analysis, integration, and application.
By analyzing dermatoglyphic, we can accurately understand the distribution and amount of cells in the left and right brain of the cell, and predict where the potential lies. Although everyone is bored with strengths and weaknesses; if they are identified early, we may further develop the strengths and improve our weakness, so that the left and right brain may grow in a more balanced and blend way.
After discovering the child’s innate intelligence, parents and educators can easily:
* Discover innate strengths and weakness
* Enhance learning experience by identifying learning styles
* Personalize academic and extra curriculum programs
* Minimize time & financial commitments on courses
* Reveal hidden talents
* Build confidence
* Improve family relationships
* Make academic and career choices easier
1. In terms of personal growth:
– Strengthen interpersonal communication and interaction skills
– Know how to appreciate people
– Improve relations between the couple
– Discover one’s unique gift(s)
– Improve career
– Enhance the sense of the value of life and happiness
2. In terms of education:
– Multiple intelligence assessment for children
– Parent-child communication and education
– Target at talents
– Personalized education
– Identified one’s gifted area(s)
– Select a major that best fit one’s desired career path
– Define the most appropriate way of teaching and learning
3. For enterprises:
– Assessment of job competency and execution style
– Plan education and training
– Explore the potential of employee
– Interpersonal communication and interaction
– Consolidation of human resources
What do the readings measure?
1. Behavior pattern based on DISC/Bird profiling
2. Percentile distribution of Innate Intelligence
3. Left & Right Brain potential
4. Preferred learning styles
5. Different Quotients (AQ, IQ, CQ, EQ)
6. The correct profession/career.
7. Workers Quadrant
8. Stress response system and more.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR DERMATOGLYPHICS ANALYSIS PRODUCT
1. Our report is the completest one if compared with our competitor with affordable cost and we own international affiliation, that our research is not only in Indonesia but also Asian, European and American continents with total samples reaching millions of people with high accuracy.
2. The collection of 10 fingerprints samples only takes 5 – 10 minutes.
3. Employing fingerprint scanner, which facilitates fingerprint sample collection, not making depression.
4. The result of fingerprint analysis does not decide / label someone stupid or smart because it does not measure one’s IQ.
5. High accuracy up to 95%. Accuracy is influenced by many factors, among others, condition of skin quality on fingerprint whether broken or not, clarity of fingerprint image, sample collection technique whether it is valid or not and identification by fingerprint analyst.
6. Once in a life. In spite of repetition, the result is usually same or indifferent.
7. The result is independent upon psychological situation like psychological test, thus difficult to change.
8. Can be used for children with special need (autism, down syndrome, hyperactive, etc).
9. Applicable for all ages (infant – adult).