Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) is a scientific term for the analysis of fingerprint. It is a method to discover human brain potentials (9 multiple intelligences), strength-weakness, innate character, learning style, working style and so forth through the professional fingerprint analysis. Our R&D Department's research and study on dermatoglyphic which is based on genetics and the connection between dermatoglyphic and human brain.We read one's brain information, understand their natural talent and do analysis of Multiple Intelligence by dermatoglyphic method. Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Analysis can be applied for children and adult.
- DMIT helps parents to understand their children better through exploring their child’s hidden talents and understanding their Learning pattern.
- DMIT helps individuals to explore the hidden inborn intelligence and their style of learning. This further helps in guiding the individuals to progress through life (right career path).
- DMIT helps Corporates in recruitment and efficient communication.
- DMIT helps Couples to improve the relationship and develop understanding by revealing inborn intelligences.
- DMIT helps business partners in planning to achieve future goals.
Thank you BrainEvo, now, I understand more my children's personality, making me change the incorrect way I have been using to communicate. (Mr.Cahyadi)
I am a physician. Based on the result of fingerprint analysis, it says that my primary talent falls on music and it is true that I am a music lover. Therefore, I will pursue my hobby and talent. (Dr.Rachmat)
My dear son is difficult to receive lesson at school. After knowing his learning style through fingerprint analysis, I can see a significant progress on his report. (Miss Dahlia)
I fail to enjoy my current field because my parents have forced me. The result of fingerprint analysis suggests that I am not fitted to have career in such field. Finally, I decide to change profession and choose fashion.(Michael Setiadi)
I am confused in deciding department and profession to choose when in college. With the presence of fingerprint analysis, it is very helpful to find the most appropriate potential of me (Reza)
Based on the analysis result, my left and right brains are quite balanced. It is not surprising if I obtain good achievement in both science and art. (Albert Chan)